- Name: Boreal Ecosystem-Atmosphere Study /
Focused Field Campaign for Winter
- Date: 08 February 1994
- Location: Glacier and Prince Albert National Parks
- Science Objective: The Focused Field Campaign for Winter
was set up to improve remote detection of snow and ice by viewing
Glacier National Park, Montana and Prince Albert Park, Canada.
In spite of brutal weather conditions (-45 degrees C), the field teams
managed to sample snow transects under the aircraft flight lines.
Spectral Band Configuration
Level-1B Data Processing Status
- Days (Flights) Processed: 1 of 1
- Version Number: 4
- Status: Done
- February 8, 1994: Glacier Nat. Park & Prince Albert Park
Data Distribution Point